Tax Preparation ServicesExpert CPA Preparations | Over 25 Years Experience | Get The Largest Possible Tax Refund | Upfront Price Quotes | No Hidden Fees
Percent of taxpayers benefited from using a professional income tax preparer in 2014
Income Tax Returns
Preparing your own income tax return in Louisville, KY can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. According to a study released by the US Government’s General Accounting Office last year, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional income tax preparer.
Whether we like it or not, today’s tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there’s no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
Here’s what you get…
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our computer software identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund back quicker.
- Our staff will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. Why give the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months.
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. In addition, we will give you a sheet of commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year’s tax liability.
Individual Tax Preparation
- Accounting Services
- Federal & All States
- Free E-file
- No Up-front Money Needed to File
- Appointments & Walk-ins Welcome
- Some Bank Products Available
Business Tax Preparation
- Corporate Tax Returns
- S corporation & C corporation
- Business Returns
- Sales & Use Tax Returns
- Multi-state Filings
- Municipal Filings
- Non-profit Returns
- Payroll & Payroll Tax Returns
- Partnerships Returns
Fiduciary Tax Preparation
- Estates and Trusts
Richard F. Paulmann, CPA/MBA
Richard F. Paulmann has 25 years CPA/MBA experience specializing in Audit and is now seeking additional clients in Louisville, KY. All clients receive honest, accurate, experienced, financial services helping them attain their goals and meeting their financial obligations through specially designed and timely solutions.